August 10, 2008

Paisley Card Collection


I recently bought the Plenty of Paisley stamps from The Paper Studio.


I love paisley - it's so girly and pretty. And this set has a range of sizes and styles of paisley. I had a fun night playing with these stamps and experimenting with using them in different ways. These are four of my favourites.



These stamps are really nice to use. They are unmounted, but already cut so I just pop them onto my acrylic blocks and am creating in no time. The ridges are nice and high so there isn't any extra ink marks where there shouldn't be. And the slightly stickiness of the stamps mean that the ink goes onto the paper and the stamp peels off making it very hard to smudge your stamp.


All in all I'm very happy with this collection of stamps. The quality of the stamps mean that I'll defiantly be looking out for stamps from The Paper Studio again.


4 comments:

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

I love the paisley cards, I think they would make a freat card for a guy also in darker colors.

Erin said...

Thats a good idea; I should make some guy cards - I always seem to use girly colours :0

missknits said...

i just love paisleys and love that they are coming back! your cards are too cute!

Erin said...

Thanks MissKnits! - For me paisley was never out; now I can just source it a bit more easily :)